Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I was so blind but now i see

So things have been hard really rough
for this year I've had bad luck.
waiting for something anything to change
but i was stupid this isn't a game.

I'm on the ground because i fell
didn't care what he had to tell
so he garbed my arms and held me tight
looked at me with those great big eyes.

I new what i did i know why i fell
but how could i let it hit me so so hard?
It changed who i was and how i felt
made me so weak i could barely eat.

I wanted to say I'm done its over
but He has a plan my life's going farther.
I'm not the girl i used to be
much more stronger because I'm free.

So I get myself up off the ground
took a deep breath it will all work out
I was so blind but now i see
He was right there waiting for me
He opened my eyes to let me see Hes real and Hes here and He cares
about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment