Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life

Why is the world such an evil place,
a place where no one can turn around
to see the life's that we once had
but there gone and that's to bad.

He gave us a chance to do whats right
but all we do it get into fights,
fights that we cannot win
in yet we do it again and again.

I though i could change the world with one word
but all i did was make it worse
i cry at night because of the fright
of another day that i might die.

I pray to God ask Him 4 help
He wipes my tears and gives me strength
to go on day after day I trust in Him yes i do
but the pain is real this is true.
what do i do to make things right with the world that gives me such fright?

No comments:

Post a Comment